Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last Treatment and Peace

Last high dose radiation treatment today!! Went well..Pastor Randy came and prayed for me--I am so grateful. And Ken was with me all day again--how blessed I am! I feel at peace this evening..tired, but at peace. This verse seems so appropriate for me today:
Deuteronomy 33:27
  The eternal God is [my] dwelling place
        and underneath are the everlasting arms.
  And he thrust out the enemy before [me]
        and said, Destroy.
I am trusting that He has destroyed the cancer and that I am in His arms--what a glorious place to be!

Thanks to all for prayers and support!!

1 comment:

  1. Sheree,

    I am so glad you are finished with the treatments! May you have good success with being "cancer free". I will continue to pray for you: to rise up with wings as eagles, to run and not be weary, to walk and not faint. May you find lots of refreshment in God's living water. We love you!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete